BBQ terms and conditions
1. This free prize draw (promotion) is open to Heatingoil.co.uk customers in England and Wales aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its associated companies in the DCC PLC group, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Proof of age and address may be required.
2. To enter the draw you must obtain a quote for heating oil from Heatingoil.co.uk via the website. Obtaining/submission of a quote will be deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
3. The promotion opens at 9.00am on 10th August 2015 and closes at 8.59am on 21st August 2015 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. The random draw will take place on 28th August 2015. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. There is one prize of a Weber Compact BBQ available, to the maximum value of £100. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event the Weber Compact BBQ is unavailable.
6. There is no cash (or other) alternative in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
7. The Weber Compact BBQ offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
8. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw date.
9. For the name and county of the winner send a SAE marked Free Prize Draw to Fuel Marketing, Certas Energy UK Limited, 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG.
10. The winner may be asked to cooperate with the Promoter for reasonable publicity purposes if so required, no payment will be offered.
11. The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions or which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith. Only one entry is permitted per customer household.
12. In the event that the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days or the Promoter is otherwise unable to contact the first drawn winner, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original (or to draw another winner if necessary).
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner as a result of their participation in the promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
15. The promotion and these terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
16. Any personal data you submit in the Promotion will only be used by the Promoter for the purposes of the promotion. See www.certasenergy.co.uk/privacy-policy for more information.