Free Prize Draw to Win 10 x High Street Vouchers (Value £50) Terms and Conditions
1. This free prize draw (promotion) is open to Heatingoil.co.uk customers in England and Wales aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its associated companies in the DCC PLC group, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Proof of age and address may be required.
2. To enter the draw you must order, pay for and take delivery or a minimum of 500 litres of home heating oil – kerosene or premium kerosene from Heatingoil.co.uk, either via the website or the sales team on 0800 032 3865. All orders of this volume and above will automatically trigger an entry into the draw. Submission of an entry will be deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
3. The promotion opens at 9.00am on 21st December 2014 and closes at 8.59am on 22nd December 2014 (the “Promotional Period”). Your order must be placed in the Promotional Period.
4. The random draw will take place on 2nd January 2015. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. There are ten prizes of a Â£50 High Street voucher available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event the High Street Vouchers are unavailable.
6. There is no cash (or other) alternative in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
7. The High Street Voucher offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion.
8. The winners will be the first ten entries drawn at random. The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw date.
9. For the name and county of the winners send a SAE marked Free Prize Draw to Fuel Marketing, Certas Energy UK Limited, 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG.
10. The winners may be asked to cooperate with the Promoter for reasonable publicity purposes if so required, no payment will be offered.
11. The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions or which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith. Only one entry is permitted per customer household.
12. In the event that the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days or the Promoter is otherwise unable to contact the first drawn winners, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original (or to draw another winner if necessary).
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner as a result of their participation in the promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
15. The promotion and these terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
16. Any personal data you submit in the Promotion will only be used by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion. See www.certasenergy.co.uk/privacy-policy for more information.
The Promoter is Certas Energy UK Limited trading as Heatingoil.co.uk Registered office: 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG.