Terms and Conditions – Free Prize Draw
Free Prize Draw
1. This free prize draw (promotion) is open to Heatingoil.co.uk customers in England and Wales aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and address may be required.
2. To enter the draw you must place an order a minimum of 500 litres of kerosene or premium kerosene with heatingoil.co.uk via telephone on 0800 032 3865, the website or mobile app during the Promotional Period. Placing an order will be deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions, and any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions. Each order you place in the Promotional Period will automatically enter you into the draw, subject to one entry per household per week.
3. The promotion opens on 1 December 2015 and closes on 31 December 2015 (the “Promotional Period”).
4. The random draw will take place on 8 January 2016. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw date.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There is one prize available which is a free supply of up to a maximum of 500 litres of standard kerosene to be used for domestic purposes only. The winner must contact Heatingoil.co.uk to advise when you need delivery during 2016. Deliveries must be taken between 15 January 2016 to 30 April 2016. Delivery is to one household only. The winner must be 18 years or older.
7. There is no cash (or other) alternative in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winner.
8. Delivery will only be made following a satisfactory risk assessment. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery in the event of an unsatisfactory risk assessment.
9. For the name and county of the winner send a SAE marked Free Prize Draw to Fuel Marketing, Certas Energy UK Limited, 2nd Floor, 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG.
10. The winner may be asked to cooperate with the Promoter for reasonable publicity purposes if so required, no payment will be offered.
11. In the event that the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days or Promoter is unable to deliver due to an unsatisfactory risk assessment, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original (or to draw another winner if necessary).
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner as a result of their participation in the promotion.
1.The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions or which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith.
2.The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
3.This Promotion is not open to employees or their immediate families or contractors of the Promoter and its associated companies in the DCC PLC group, its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4.The promotion and these terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
The Promoter is Certas Energy UK Limited trading as Heatingoil.co.uk Registered office: 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG.