Terms and conditions – Price Match Scheme
Price Match Scheme
We’re giving customers the chance to save £££s with our Price Match Scheme whereby if customers find a lower price with another fuel supplier, we will match the price.
What do I need to know about Heatingoil.co.uk Price Match?
Our standard domestic terms and conditions of sale apply to all our domestic sales, including sales under the Price Match scheme – see more at: www.certasenergy.co.uk/terms-conditions. In addition, the following special terms & conditions apply.
1. To qualify for our Heatingoil.co.uk Price Match scheme your order and purchase amount should be between the minimum order volume of 500 litres and maximum order value of 2,000 litres (the ‘Qualifying Volume’), of home heating oil (kerosene) and ordered between 09.00am on 29 January 2016 and 11.59pm on 1 February 2016 (“Qualifying Period”).
2. If within the Qualifying Period you find a comparable product for home heating oil (kerosene) being sold at a better price than ours by a competitor of ours we will match that price by refunding to you the difference between the price of the fuel you purchased from Heatingoil.co.uk (via telephone, the website or mobile app) and your comparable quote price. If you have a comparable price and have not placed your order with Heatingoil.co.uk, we will still match your comparable quote price at the time of ordering. To claim your refund or discount (if you have not yet ordered), give us a call on 0800 032 3865 or drop us an email at email@example.com. Please allow up to 21 working days for your refund to be processed. You will need to provide to us written (or printed), dated evidence of the comparable quote. Due to the volatility of the oil market quotes will only be accepted as comparable if they have been obtained during the Qualifying Period.
3. In order to ensure that this offer is sustainable and for true Heatingoil.co.uk customers to have a fair chance of saving money, we operate a Fair Use Policy for Heatingoil.co.uk Price Match. The Fair Use policy is set out below:
• The maximum Heatingoil.co.uk Price Match refund will be £50, based on a maximum order volume of 2,000 litres. • Heatingoil.co.uk will only match quotes from competing business – to – consumer heating oil retailers. All quotes from buying groups, syndicates and co-operatives are excluded. • The product(s) must be to the same British Standard specification. We reserve the right to refuse to match the price of items not deemed to be equivalent at our sole discretion. • The comparison will be made against the actual Heatingoil.co.uk price including any discounts or offers applicable at the time your application is made. • The Price Match scheme excludes delivery charges, VAT and any other sundry charges.
4. We reserve the right to withdraw, suspend or amend the Heatingoil.co.uk Price Match scheme at any time without notice provided that we shall not exercise this right unreasonably. We may seek to amend the Heatingoil.co.uk Price Match scheme to ensure consistency across all jurisdictions.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Heatingoil.co.uk shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by a customer or potential customer as a result of their participation or attempted participation in the Price Match scheme or as a result of any refusal by Heatingoil.co.uk to consider a comparable quote as eligible for the scheme.
6. The Price Match scheme and these special terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
7. If you would like to understand more about the Price Match Scheme or have any other questions, then we would love to hear from you. Please call us on 0800 032 3865 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heatingoil.co.uk is a trading name of Certas Energy UK Limited Registered office: 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG.