Terms & Conditions – Price Beater
Terms & Conditions:
To qualify for our Heatingoil.co.uk Price Beater scheme your order and purchase amount should be between the minimum order volume of 500 litres and maximum order value of 5,000 litres (the ‘Qualifying Volume’), of home heating oil, kerosene or premium kerosene and ordered between 7th January 2015 and 31st January 2015.
If you find a comparable product for domestic oil, kerosene or premium kerosene being sold at a better price than ours by a competitor of ours we will beat that price by offering you up to 1p per litre off your comparable quote price – the actual amount of the discount is within our complete discretion and will be confirmed by us after we have considered the competing quote. Written, dated evidence of the comparable quote must be presented to us at the point / time of placing your order to our sales team at email@example.com. Due to the volatility of the oil market quotes will only be accepted as comparable if they have been obtained on the same day.
In order to ensure that this offer is sustainable and for true Heatingoil.co.uk customers to have a fair chance of saving money, we operate a Fair Use Policy for Heatingoil.co.uk Price Beater. The Fair Use policy is set out below:
– The maximum Heatingoil.co.uk Price Beater discount will be £50, based on a maximum order volume of 5000 litres.
– Heatingoil.co.uk will only beat quotes from competing business – to – consumer heating oil retailers. All quotes from buying groups, syndicates and co-operatives are excluded.
– The product(s) must be to the same British Standard specification. We reserve the right to refuse to beat the price of items not deemed to be equivalent at our sole discretion.
– The comparison will be made against the actual Heatingoil.co.uk price including any discounts or offers applicable at the time your application is made.
– The Price Beater promise excludes delivery charges, VAT and any other sundry charges.
If your comparable price is less than 1p off our standard cost price per litre (that is to say, the price at which we purchase the product) for that product we reserve the right to withdraw the Heatingoil.co.uk Price Beater offer under the Fair Use policy.
We reserve the right to withdraw, suspend or amend the Heatingoil.co.uk Price Beater scheme at any time without notice provided that we shall not exercise this right unreasonably. We may seek to amend the Heatingoil.co.uk Price Beater scheme to ensure consistency across all jurisdictions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Heatingoil.co.uk shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by a customer or potential customer as a result of their participation or attempted participation in the Price Beater scheme or as a result of any refusal by Heatingoil.co.uk to consider a comparable as eligible for the scheme.
The Price Beater scheme and these special terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts. Heatingoil.co.uk is a trading name of Certas Energy UK Limited Registered office: 302 Bridgewater Place, Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 6XG.
If you would like to understand more about the Price Beater Scheme or have any other questions, then we would love to hear from you. Please call us on 01925 858617 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.